Translate


The Royal British Legion

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Followers

Please click on the image below

Please click on the image below
Charity Number 1159682

Friday 24 November 2017

"Eat Well", "Shop Well" and "Save Well" to HELP take care of YOU Black friday

I have just dropped off the boys and every where is doing black Friday. I got confused has to when it was due to most people having previously black Friday deals in order to make a bob or two. For me personally if I do not need it I tent not to buy it. I have been trying to budget due to not being paid until the 18th December and having to work a month in hand. I am still not 100% use how this will effect my benefits so can not afford to spend money I do not have. I do not have an over draft or a credit card so I am already saving money I also do not pay for may account. What I will do is look at what I may needed and save for it so I can buy it in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking after yourself first By Miss K L Slomczynski

 I know I have not posted for a while due to live getting in the way. Been trying to get all my "ducks in a row."  over the past 1...