Translate


The Royal British Legion

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Followers

Please click on the image below

Please click on the image below
Charity Number 1159682

Tuesday 1 January 2019

"Eat Well", "Shop Well" and "Save Well" to HELP take care of YOU Happy New Year 2019

Happy New Year 2019

1st January 2019 A

Happy New Year this year my aim is to read more epically to my children and one book that I will read is called 366 and more things to know. ISBN 0709706855.

So what I will do is read from it each day and sum up what the information that each day was about. At the end of every month there is a family activity to do with your child I will aim to do this on the last Sunday of each month.

Sundays is my hoe are what we call family day and at the end of every month we look at having a family get together the boys spend time with their grandparents and Sunday with Mum and Dad.

This month activity will fall upon Sunday the 27th January 2019 and will include

Taking an impression of an animal track.”

Equipment needed

  1. Chalk powder/Plaster of Paris
  2. cardboard
  3. paper clip
  4. water
  5. hand trowel
  6. hand/shoes brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking after yourself first By Miss K L Slomczynski

 I know I have not posted for a while due to live getting in the way. Been trying to get all my "ducks in a row."  over the past 1...