Translate


The Royal British Legion

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Followers

Please click on the image below

Please click on the image below
Charity Number 1159682

Monday 16 September 2019

"Eat Well", "Shop Well" and "Save Well" to HELP take care of YOU Think of your core.

Today I did something for myself that I should have done 5 years ago.
In fact it is something that everyone should be doing for at least 5 minuets aday.
247/365(6) per year.

That is working on your inner core muscles.
I am another of three children under 5 and I went to yoga for the first time in over 10 years.
We were working on your core muscles today.

I needed it!
Since having my three children I was informed that I have a three to four gap separation between my inner core muscles due to carrying my children.
But even if you do not have children or are Male with out proper TLC your core muscles will lose there strength and your health over time will be come effected.

Until today I did not know this and is something I will now aim to work on daily and research more about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking after yourself first By Miss K L Slomczynski

 I know I have not posted for a while due to live getting in the way. Been trying to get all my "ducks in a row."  over the past 1...