Translate


The Royal British Legion

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Followers

Please click on the image below

Please click on the image below
Charity Number 1159682

Wednesday 4 September 2019

"Eat Well", "Shop Well" and "Save Well" to HELP take care of YOU SEPTEMBER 2019 TIME TO DECLUTTER.

with my children going back to school, now is the time to declutter and get rid of anything that you no longer need.
Many of us now with be looking for gifts for the festive holidays so why not look at what you could sell online, swap or donate before taking it to the tip or putting it into the bin.
With most families in poverty or just above the bread line why not look at saving money over the next month instead of spending it.
My task for my readers is to try and do the following.
Save £20.00 this month
Earn £20.00 from selling unwanted items.
Donate 20 unwanted items
Recycle  20 of unwanted items
Swap an item.
Upcycle one item.
I know this might sound over ambitious but when you really think about it people tend to hold so much stuff myself especially so looking around my house there is probably more than 20 things that I could probably donate or sell this month alone so why not try it and then you can have a little bit of an ass tag before the colder weather draws in.
Just by saving something as simple as £20 a month could help towards pay your mortgage or rent your fuel bills the phone bill put food on the table for your family or even buying that gift that you wanted so why not try it and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking after yourself first By Miss K L Slomczynski

 I know I have not posted for a while due to live getting in the way. Been trying to get all my "ducks in a row."  over the past 1...