Translate


The Royal British Legion

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Followers

Please click on the image below

Please click on the image below
Charity Number 1159682

Wednesday 15 September 2021

Cooking Red Cabbage and other seasonal fruit and Vegetables part one.

Over the next couple of weeks I am aiming to update this blog and add some useful tips about cooking seasonal fruit and Vegetables.


The fist one that I am going to talk about is Red Cabbage, due to it being one of the main root vegetables that I know eat on a weekly basis in my late 30's.

 Please note a am a full time mum and have no formal medical training and am only posting my own personal life experiences and information I have found useful.


How to cook Red Cabbage in the slow cooker.

 


Using Red Cabbage Water to cook a joint of Beef in.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking after yourself first By Miss K L Slomczynski

 I know I have not posted for a while due to live getting in the way. Been trying to get all my "ducks in a row."  over the past 1...