Translate


The Royal British Legion

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Followers

Please click on the image below

Please click on the image below
Charity Number 1159682

Wednesday 30 December 2020

A 2 Z of Home Schooling

 https://a2zhomeschooling.com/ 

I have added the link to A 2 Z of Home Schooling I have found this website to be every useful epically during 2020.



Due to everyone parent having to home school their children during 2020, any online help that could be given to a great help.  I belie that this is something that will continue in the future and be apart of every day life.



I have found with my children who addend main stream school that even the schools have taken to handing out online web sites and links for children to be educated at home.



So please feel free to look at this link and see if it can help you so home school your children in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment