Translate


The Royal British Legion

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Followers

Please click on the image below

Please click on the image below
Charity Number 1159682

Sunday 22 November 2020

My dirty weekend August bank holiday 2020 Carpet cleaning the Carpet



Up until 18 montha ago I did nit have a carpet in my rent house.  For the last 18months IU have had a carpet to make it more warmer underfoot for my chikdren to play on.

Now that my are almost toilet trainned I thought having a carpet would be good.

So I have now brought a carpet cleaner due to finding laminate nw to be that pratical with three very active child.

How ever one of the m ain thhings that I have found with a carpet is how much dirt csn be just under your feet and you just can not see it.

So I brought a carpet cleaner and I was shocked to see how much dirt was invisable to the naked eye.

My aim now is to try and carpet clean at least once a month.




No comments:

Post a Comment