Translate


The Royal British Legion

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Followers

Please click on the image below

Please click on the image below
Charity Number 1159682

Saturday 9 November 2019

"Eat Well", "Shop Well" and "Save Well" to HELP Time for me.

"5 minuets please."  We have all been their were all we want is 5 minutes.
But when you think about it there is a lot that you can do in 5 minutes.
So why is it that so may of us say that we do not have the time.  Not even for a minute yet alone five.
I think that it is time that we all just stopped and took a long deep breath and then breath out.
Then either write out or print out a daily planner.  Then write out a typical day.
Then look at it and keep a copy of it on the fridge door.
You will be surprised how many 5 minutes you have in the day where you do not really do anything at all.
Yiu have probably just spent 5 minutes reading my blog up to now.
So now you have an idea of how much time you really have.
STOP
THINK
PLAN
DO
What is it that you would like to do?
How are you going to do it?
Do it!
It will take time and not happen over night, so why not make a list every day and see what you can achieve.
Do not feel bad about not completing it, just add to the following list tomarrow until you are happy with your personal achievements.
What should happen is that over time you will be come more focused and confident in yourself and become more organized and manage your time.
For me it is to always be one day a head with meal planning for the family.
That way I know.
What to buy.
What to cook.
How to budget.
So figures crossed I will look at doing this starting from tomarrow.
For now I am having 5 minuets to just.
STOP
RELAX
BREATH
Before I start planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking after yourself first By Miss K L Slomczynski

 I know I have not posted for a while due to live getting in the way. Been trying to get all my "ducks in a row."  over the past 1...