Translate


The Royal British Legion

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Followers

Please click on the image below

Please click on the image below
Charity Number 1159682

Thursday 9 August 2018

"Eat Well", "Shop Well" and "Save Well" to HELP take care of YOU Clearing up my life

Over the last few years I have been trying to clear up my life especially after having the boys.  Now that my oldest is due to start school I am looking at doing so again and I have stated by reducing the amount of emails that I have to sort out on a daily basis.  

I know that I will not be working of a while so I have unsubscribed form any thing that could be classed as work related and have focused on only the information that may be relevant to me and my family.

I was getting so stressed out looking at jobs that I know that I could not do due to now being a full time single mum.  I am now going to look at what I can do and focus on that.

I am looking at self employment and so I am looking on how this could be achieved with in the next 18-24 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment